We wouldn't exist without our dedicated volunteers.
There are many ways that you can get involved, whether it's by volunteering your time, raising funds, or helping to raise awareness. We've included some suggestions below, but you could have a better idea! If you'd like any more information, or have any questions, please contact us.
Bereavement Support Roles
If you are interested in becoming one of our Bereavement Volunteers, we offer regular intakes which provide the necessary training and supervision. Get in touch with us and we'll make sure you're invited to our next intake.
Do you have any spare time to help support the administration team? We can always use help in keeping the organisation running smoothly.
Fundraising Ideas for Individuals and Groups
- Join our 100 Club to help support us and be in with the chance of winning a cash prize every month.
- Host a coffee morning, quiz night, book or plant sale.
- Donate proceeds from a car boot sale.
- Take part in a sponsored walk, swim or weight-loss.
- Organise a treasure hunt.
- Organise a talent show, ball, barn dance, concert.
Remember, it doesn’t have to be a big event - every penny counts!